HEALTH & HEALING - EXPLORING THE BODY-MIND CONNECTION (FREE)
Time & Location
About The Workshop
WHY THIS WORKSHOP - 27 April Friday Evening
Join Jane Gruebner and Beth Beauchamp for a session on how your mind plays a major role in the manifestation of illness. A great way to start the weekend (see cre8ingbalance.com/events) and maximise the value from all sessions.
Come for a Body, Mind & Consciousness experience to understand health and healing from a new perspective.
We invite you to delve into a deeper understanding of your health and healing of self through practical tools and a new understanding of the science of healing. Learn a new perspective of how the body works, how the mind and body are connected and what your condition may be telling you is out of balance from a broader consciousness aspect.
You will learn self help myofascial release techniques to address common body ailments including low back pain, neck and shoulder tension and headaches.
Fascia is our connective tissue which creates the form and structure of our bodies and stores our emotional and experiential trauma, which can cause dysfunction in the body presenting as pain, limited mobility, discomfort and disease.
You will learn a simple and effective way for you to understand and get insights about yourself and others ... family, clients and relationships.
When our body has an issue, it's literally trying to talk to us and tell us we're out of balance - in other ways, not just the physical. Find out how our thoughts and emotions impact on your physical body and how you can help, just by being aware and observing this.
Explore how your mind plays a major role in the manifestation of illness ... and techniques you can use.
- This workshop is open to everyone wanting to make changes in their life.
- Location Details: Kinross Cottages, Queenstown Website
- Workshop Fee: Complimentary - free one-hour session
- Plenty of onsite free parking
- Limited tickets available
- Contact us and we'll get right back to you
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Call Jane on 027 499 1115, Beth on 027 363 6880 or Steven on 021 654 004
- HEALTH & HEALING - BODY MIND$0$00$0